Please read the provided information in the following document carefully and if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach us at the below contact details.
referred to as the OWNER.
Information we collect and its use
The WEBSITE collects the following types of information about you:
(a) Information you provide directly
The OWNER may ask for certain information such as your first and last names, phone number, e-mail address when you decide to purchase a product, or if you correspond with the OWNER. The OWNER also may collect any messages you send on help [at] algotradekit.com. This information is used to operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of the WEBSITE to you, to correspond with you, and to address any issues you raise about the products.
(b) Cookies information and information taken from similar technologies
How do the OWNER protect your data
The OWNER applies physical, technological and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data. In order to ensure this, the OWNER has accepted the necessary internal procedures. The OWNER is familiar with the requirements of protecting your personal data. The processing of such information is decreased to the bare minimum, required in order to accomplish the set objectives.
The OWNER has implemented various measures to ensure effectively applying the principals of protecting personal data, including, but not only:
- guaranteed constant confidentiality, integrity, availability and sustainability of the processing system and services;
- measures in case when there is a physical or technical incident to assure timely recovery and access to personal data;
- internal processes for testing, estimating and assessing the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures in place in order to guarantee the security of processing;
- technical and organizational measures to avoid random or unlawful destruction, loss, amendment, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data.
Sharing your information
The OWNER will not rent, lease or sell your information to third parties outside WEBSITE without your consent, except with third-party service providers for the purpose of providing the service to you and to facilitate the OWNER's legitimate interests in providing a service which is useful to you. For example, some of the third parties that the WEBSITE may share your information with, include providers who assist the OWNER with functions such as:
- Customer support and customer management;
- Email services;
- Hosting and storage;
- Delivery of products;
Compromise of information
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, the OWNER will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
What are your rights
In accordance with the applicable laws governing the protection of personal data, a customer/client has the following rights:
- Right to access: a client has the right to receive a confirmation from the OWNER that its data is being processed and, if so, to obtain a copy of the data and information concerning the processing. Please keep in mind that the OWNER may impose reasonable fee for additional copies to cover the administrative expenses.
- Right to modify: if a client data is incomplete or inaccurate, he has the right to require them to be edited.
- Right to restrict processing: in certain circumstances, a client may require the OWNER to limit the processing of its personal details. For example, if a client would like to find out the reason for collecting such information. The restricted use of personal data means only storing it with any other usage being suspended.
- Right to revoke consent: if the processing of personal details is based on a client consent, he has the right revoke consent at any time.
- Right to make an objection: a client can protest the right of the OWNER to process his personal data if there are any legal grounds for this; if the reason for a client objection is justified, his personal details will not be processed in the future. A client can always protest against collecting personal details for the purpose of direct marketing and the OWNER will cease processing the immediately.
- Right to complaint: if a client decides that processing personal details by the OWNER violates the current legislation, he has the right to file a complaint to the Commission for personal data protection.
- Right to delete: in certain circumstances a client has the right to request the OWNER to delete his personal details. Such examples include cases when the gathered data is no longer required for the purposes it was initially collected; if a client withdraws his consent, supposing that gathering information was based on it; if a client exercise his right of objection; and others. Please keep in mind that in some instances a client rights might be partially restricted, when there is a legal basis for processing the information, some of them might not be applicable. For example, the OWNER can modify, limit or delete personal details only to the extent that the OWNER is permitted by the applicable laws and regulations.
The OWNER might request further information from a potential client in order to verify client identity. This is an additional security measure in place, which aim is to guarantee that client personal details will not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties, as well as the OWNER will process the request in a timely manner. The OWNER will verify and confirm a client rights request free of charge. In certain circumstances, the OWNER may levy a reasonable administrative fee if a client request is invalid, more frequent or to decline to take any actions.
How you can exercise your rights?
If a client requests to exercise his rights, he can contact the OWNER by one of the following methods, described below (Contacts section). The OWNER will provide respond to comments, questions and inquires for a period of one month. In case of necessity, the OWNER can extend this period with two more months, depending on the complexity and frequency of client requests.
If a client/customer has certain requests in connection with the processing of personal information, he may contact the responsible person at help [at] algotradekit.com