Please read the provided information in the following document carefully and if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach us at the below contact details.
referred to as the OWNER.
Cookies improve the work of the website. They do not provide access to the computer of the user of the site, but contain information for his IP address, through which can be identified the user of the site. When visiting the WEBSITE, they can store information necessary for the effective use of the application (language, session, etc.). This way can be gained access to personal data of the user, if the personal information, stored by the WEBSITE, is connected to the information, stored and received by the cookies.
Cookies used by the WEBSITE are a three main types:
- Short-term (session) cookies: They are stored in the temporary memory of your computer and exist only during the visit of the WEBSITE. They are automatically deleted when you leave the WEBSITE or close the browser. They allow the effective use if the website, by tracking its content pages, without the necessity to enter already received or sent information by the users’ browser within a session.
- Technical or session cookies, used by the WEBSITE, allow us to avoid re-entry of one and the same information during the visit, to analyze the use of the provided services and content, to optimize the experience in surfing and provided services.
- Persistant (permanent) cookies: They are stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer and are available when restarting the browser or the computer, and usually store and re-enter login information, so that the user does not have to remember login details. These cookies are stored on the computer until their expiry or until they are deleted. Most of them have automatically set deletion date, which is usually 24 months, counted from their creation date.
The list below explains the cookies the WEBSITE uses, and why:
- "_ga": Cookie which is initialized by Google Analytics system. http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- "PHPSESSID": Technical (session) cookie, created automatically when opening the page. It guarantees that the content of the website is personalized and allows the WEBSITE to react to actions of the user or client.
Change Cookie settings
To enable or disable cookies, it is necessary to follow the instructions provided by the web browser, which are usually located within the ‘Help’, ‘Tools’ or ‘Edit’ menus. Most of the browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. Stored on the hard disk, the cookies can be deleted and also can be totally disabled. Instructions for the main browsers are provided on the following links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
An external resource can be used as alternative located on www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies, which provides specific information about cookies, as well as how to me managed, according to users’ preferences. You should keep in mind, that if you block or disable cookies, or if you delete the stored cookies, you may not be able to access all functions of the website and trading platforms and you may not be able to access protected areas of the website, such as online accounts.